Always a great idea to have these ready in the freezer!
225g 70% dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
Icing sugar, to dust
Cocoa powder, sifted, to roll
- Place chocolate in a large mixing bowl
- Place the cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then immediately pour over chocolate.
- Mix until chocolate has melted
- Set aside at room temperature, covered, for 2- 3 hours to cool completely or until set
- Use a teaspoon to spoon out bite-sized pieces
- Dust your hands with a little icing sugar to prevent them sticking and roll mixture into balls in the palm of your hands
- Roll in cocoa