Ice-cream ice-cream we all scream for ice-cream!
200 g sugar
375 g frozen raspberries
1 tsp lemon juice
250 ml cream
250 ml milk
- Remove the raspberries from freezer and allow to become slightly soft
- Then puree the raspberries and strain through a sieve – you can leave the seeds if you want a textured ice cream
- Combine the sugar, lemon juice and fruit in a mixing bowl
- Stir in the cream and milk
- Start your ice cream maker and pour the mixture in
- Churn for 20-40 minutes or until desired consistency
- Remove and place in the freezer for a couple of hours or over night preferably.