This can go with just about anything, even just toast!
1kg Rosa tomatoes, halved if large
750g caster sugar
3 lemons, halved thinly sliced and halved again
80ml white wine vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a heavy-based saucepan and bring to a simmer over a medium heat
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 60 minutes
- To test if marmalade has reached a gelling point, place a small teaspoonful on a chilled saucer
- Leave for half a minute and the run your finger through it; the mixture will wrinkle once ready
- Spoon immediately into sterilized jars and seal.